Project Name: Thai Polyester Factory
Name of Company: MAA Consultants Co., Ltd.
Name of Associated Firm: None
Location: Ban Bueng, Chonburi, Thailand
Client: Thai Polyester Co., Ltd.
Project Cost: Baht 1,100 million
Type of Service: MAA was responsible for the study and detailed design and construction supervision of the project including all architectural and engineering works.
Project Description: The Thai Polyester Factory is located at 2,000 Rai in Ban Bueng, Chonburi. The factory in 1st phase has a production capacity of 400 tons/day. The master plan is prepared for expansion to a minimum of 3 plants with related facilities in the future. The factory in 1st phase comprises of Main Plant with an area of about 72,000 sq.m. which is composed of the following components
- 5-storey Polycondensation plant.
- 5-storey POY& FDY plant.
- 6-storey fiber spinning plant.
- 1-storey fiber line including intermediate storage, texturized area and warehouse.
- PTA Warehouse of 2-storey building with area about 2,000 sq.m. including 2 silos with capacity of 2,400 cu.m.
- HTM Plant with area about 1,200 sq.m. for HTM heater, economizer and stack.
- Air compressor, dryer and boiler building with area about 1,000 sq.m.
- General workshop building with area about 600 sq.m.
- Tank farm including 2 fuel tanks with storage capacity 240,000 liter /ea. and 2 MEG tank with storage capacity 1,100,000 liter/ea.
- Pipe rack of 1,000 m. in length.
- The electrical and communication system, the mechanical, sanitary and fire flighting system
- Reservoir with 1,600,000 cu.m. capacity and other related civil works.