Project Name: Kwae Noi Dam Project
Name of Company: Panya Consultants Co., Ltd.
Name of Associated Firm:
- P&C Management Co., Ltd. (Associated on Construction Supervision)
- Resources Engineering Consultants Co., Ltd. (Associated on Construction Supervision)
Location: Phitsanulok Province, Thailand
Client: The Royal Irrigation Department
Project Cost: 3,588 million baht
Type of Service: Feasibility study review, EIA, detailed design and construction supervision
Project Description: Based on the feasibility study and EIA, the appropriate project features can be summarized:
- Kwae Noi Dam is a concrete faced rockfill dam, 75 m. high and 570 m. long
- San Ta khian Dam is a clay core rockfill dam, 80 m high and 1,270 m long
- Saddle dam is a zone type earthfill dam, 16 m high and 640 m long
- Temporary closure dam is a zone type earthfill dam, 9 m high and 350 m long
- Spillway with 6 steel radial gates, 13.5 m wide and 11.75 m high with a maximum discharge capacity of 8,025 cu.m/ sec
- River outlet consists of a concrete lining tunnel with a diameter of 6 m and 76 m length, a steel conduit with a diameter of 3.7 m and 250 m length and a concrete steel lining conduit with a diameter of 3.7 m and 59 m length. Controlled flow by two butterty guard valves with 2.65 m in diameter and two fixed dispersion cone regulating valves with 2.4 m in diameter.