Project Name: Survey and Design of Intersection Group no. 38-4
Consultant: Consultants of Technology Co., Ltd.
Location Chiang Mai, Lamphun, and Lampang Provinces, Northern Thailand
Consultant: Consultants of Technology Co., Ltd. (COT), Epsilon Co.,Ltd., K.Engineering Consultants Co.,Ltd., and Global Consultants Group (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Owner Department of Highway (DOH), Ministry of Transport
Description Surveying and detailed designs of interchange group no. 38-4. The project components include:
1. Intersection of routes 1141 and 108 including access to Chiang Mai airport with a length of 3.4 kms. Construction cost is 200 Million Baht (8 Million $US) (1 $US : 25 Baht)
2. Intersection of route 108 and Chiang Mai outer ring road at km. 0+000 with a length of 10.4 kms. Construction cost is 750 Million Baht (30 Million $US) (1 $US : 25 Baht)
3. Intersection of route 11 and Chiang Mai outer ring road at km.10+071 with a length of 31.4 kms. Construction cost is 600 Million Baht (24 Million $US) (1 $US : 25 Baht)
4. Intersection of route 11 (Lampang - Chiang Mai) and 114 (Doi Ti - Lamphun) including Northern railway flyover, with a length of 5.8 kms. Construction cost is 340 Million Baht (14 Million $US) (1 $US : 25 Baht)
1. Traffic survey and analysis.
2. Topographic survey and detailed design of interchanges, connecting roads and bridge structures.
3. Construction phasing and traffic maintenance.
4. Cost estimation and tender documents preparation.
Duration September 1996 - June 1997